Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to any residents of the planet Earth aged 18 years or over.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.peterholdy.com/win and Peter Holdy Instagram/ Youtube
- Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 30/09/2020. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entry needs to be done through the PayPal platform. Minimum for entry is £20 and only Pounds will be accepted! (no other currency will be accepted !) Everything lower than £20 will be taken as a kind donation! Donating £20 will be a single entry. Donating £25 is 2 entries and so. There is no limit for entries.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:
Random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email which will be taken from PayPal. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / or delivered.
- Shipping and import fee/duty
Shipping costs and import costs/duty (if there are any) must be covered by the winner. BGD will ship the wing once the payment for the shipping cost is made. Once shipped, any additional costs due to importation must be covered by the winner.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Peter Holdy 's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- If this competition isn't successful (due to the target amount not being reached) and the prize is therefore not won, then any donators who applied for this competition and wish to claim their money back can claim a refund within 28 days after the closing date of competition. Money will be refunded only through the PayPal platform! You can contact Peter Holdy on his website using the contact form.